Victron Energy – the professional choice for independent electric power.
Our trained and knowledgeable staff are experts in the battery industry with a product offering in excess of 18,000 types of batteries and alternative power solutions.
Our products include sinewave inverters, sinewave inverters/chargers, battery chargers, DC/DC converters, transfer switches, battery monitors and more. Victron Energy has a strong, unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability, and build quality. Our products are widely considered to be the professional choice for independent electric power.
Visit our store for additional products and information.
EV Charging Station
The EV Charging Station has three phase and single-phase capabilities. It delivers maximum 22kW AC in three phase mode or 7.3kW in single phase mode.
It incorporates 4.3-inch LCD touch screen for monitoring and control.
Fully programmable RGB Light Ring around charging port, to quickly determine the device state.
It can be programmed from the web interface to display different light effects based on the current state (disconnected, charging, charged etc.). The objective is to help the user see the current state from a distance.
Smart Battery Sense
Voltage and Temperature sense
For step up, step down and split phase balancing
While the step up and step down functions are fairly straightforward, split phase output balancing may require some more attention.
Lithium Battery 12,8V & 25,6V Smart
- With integrated cell balancing
- Can be parallel and series connected
- Bluetooth app available to monitor cell voltage and temperature
Requires one of these BMS-es:
- VE.Bus BMS – recommended for systems with our inverter/chargers.
- smallBMS – recommended for use in small systems.
- Battery Management System BMS 12/200 – recommended for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
- Smart BMS 12/200 – recommended for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
- Smart BMS CL 12/100 – recommended for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
- Lynx Smart BMS – recommended for use in large systems.
Lithium SuperPack 12,8V & 25,6V
Integrated BMS and safety switch
The internal switch will disconnect the battery in case of over discharge, over charge or high temperature.The batteries can be connected in parallel. Series connection is not allowed.
Blue Smart IP65 Charger (120V and 230V)
New: IP65 12/5 replaced by smaller equivalent model: IP65s 12/5
Automotive IP65 Charger
Low power charger for 6V and 12V batteries:
IP65 Charger 6V/12V-1,1A Charger for 12V batteries with two charge current options:
IP65 Charger 12V/4A – 12V/0,8A
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
All-in-one solar power solution
We have batteries and battery accessories for everything! Our endless variety and expertise will help suit all your power needs. Learn more.
We do more than offer a wide range of batteries and accessories, we also provide services to extend and maintain the life of your batteries. Learn more.
Going green just got easier for you! Recycle your rechargeable batteries and old cell phones with Battery Giant today! Learn more.
Form a partnership empowering you to receive the full benefits of our unparalleled resources while lowering your total operational costs. Learn more.